Uphold is a new amazing trading platform known for its unique “Anything-to-Anything” trading experience. With Uphold, you don’t need to perform multiple transfers to invest in cryptocurrencies, metals, or stocks — you can also trade assets directly using a bank account, cryptocurrency network or debit/credit card with 0% trading commissions. Uphold is one of the very few crypto exchanges that allow trading with XRP and many other exclusive and hard-to-get cryptocurrencies with huge upside potential.
Uniquely, you also trade between assets in different classes in one step. Bitcoin to Tesla, for example, is one trade. Similarly, if you trade between Facebook and Tesla stock there’s only one step, with no intermediate conversion into USD. Any other trading platform will force you into U.S. Dollars as a bridge to the exchange.
This innovative business structure makes Uphold stunningly easy to use and remarkably cost-effective.
What are Biggest pros of Uphold?
- All-inclusive pricing means no hidden fees or surprise spreads
- No minimum investment amounts: all assets can be bought fractionally
- Zero account, custody, ticket and dormancy fees
- “Anything-to-Anything” trading means seamless one-step conversion between asset classes
- Beginner-friendly desktop and mobile apps are mastered in minutes
Why Uphold Over Others?
Uphold users enjoy a range of benefits over other crypto exchanges, forex, and stock investing platforms:
- Variety of exclusive cryptocurrencies: Uphold is one of the very few US crypto exchanges that allows investing in Ripple (XRP) and many other exclusive cryptocurrencies. If you wish to get on hard to get cryptos that have 100x potential, you should go for Uphold.
- Cost-effectiveness: 0% deposit fees; 0% trading commissions; 0% withdrawal fees
- All-inclusive pricing: for major cryptos the spread is 40-80% less compared to rival platforms such as Coinbase Retail and Revolut
- Ease of use: open an account in less than a minute – and start buying and selling cryptos, precious metals, U.S. stocks and more, click on banner below and open account right away:
Uphold is one of the few cryptocurrency exchanges that also allows users to buy and sell stocks, commodities, and currencies. Getting started with Uphold is exceptionally easy, which can make it great for users who haven’t had a trading or cryptocurrency account in the past. Some of the features that Uphold offers that make the platform especially inviting for beginners include:
- The new AutoPilot feature makes it easier for you to buy your favorite crypto daily, weekly, or monthly by allowing you to schedule recurring transactions. For example, you might choose to buy $100 of Bitcoin every month to coincide with your paycheck.
- Instant transfers: Need to send money to a friend or family member? Uphold allows you to send money in as little as a few seconds by linking another account or by email. You can send money in the currency of your choice. You can even send cryptocurrencies instead if you prefer. Best of all, transfers are always free, whether you’re sending Bitcoin or dollars.
- Automatic currency conversion: you can send money to someone else with automatic currency conversion. You send what you want – e.g., Bitcoin – they get the currency they need – e.g. Euros. Similarly, you can give the QR code associated with, say, your US Dollar subaccount and someone can send you bitcoin, and it will be automatically converted in USD.
- The Uphold Card: You can spend anything from gold to bitcoin as cash using this Mastercard debit card, accepted at 50MM merchants and almost all ATMs worldwide.
“Uphold Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency investing within the EU/UK by Uphold Europe Limited and USA by Uphold HQ Inc.
You should be aware that the risk of loss in trading or holding cryptoassets can be very high. As with any asset, the value of cryptoassets can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk that you lose all your money buying, selling, holding or investing in cryptoassets. Your cryptoassets are not subject to protection. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding cryptoassets is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.”